What's the difference between a 12" pizza and an artist?
... The pizza can feed a family.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Ellen + Portia = Forever

If you know me at all you know how I feel about my girl Ellen. I haven't crushed on a girl so hard since my kick boxing instructor at Gold's Gym. Chris used to find it amusing how I'd make up excuses to talk to her after class and at how nervous and giddy I'd get around her. But those feelings pale in comparison to how I feel about Ellen. Ah... So it's with much love and and equal amount of jealousy that I congratulate Ellen and Portia on their summer nuptials.

No matter your feelings on same sex marriage, you'd have to be a robot to not be touched by this video. Check it out...

3 comments:

SB said...

I wanna see them kiss. Where can I watch the unedited kissing version?

doug said...

I have a girl crush on a coworker who is probably the most beautiful, stylish lesbian I've ever met. And she is also extremely nice, smart, dedicated to her job - and she loves me, so that helps. :) Anyway, this applies because of this coincidence: Her girlfriend is named Portia! :)

Lady Bills said...

you should move to boston-- davis square in somerville (to be exact) if you have a wish to see women kissing! davis sq is covered with kissing lesbians! :)

i love that you have a blog!!