What's the difference between a 12" pizza and an artist?
... The pizza can feed a family.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mmmmm... sacrelicious.

Topher just came out of his bedroom with a white blanket over his head saying, "oooooooooooooh... Owwwwwww... Ooooooh... I'm the Holy Ghost..." I laughed so hard because:
A) It was so freaking funny and
B)It totally reminded me of an Eddie Izzard stand up bit.

And in my book Eddie Izzard = Funny!

Check him out: (Or don't if you're easily offended by swears and/or blasphemy)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you are not talking about something you and Chris did and blaming it on Topher? Because seriously, this is a family blog. We don't need to know about your weirdo role playing:)

Chris said...

Beware!!!! If you start to watch Eddie you may seriously get hooked and it will ultimately lead you to a place of unhappiness. Eventuallly you will have seen all five of his specials and you will still be unsatisfied. I'm a mess now, I spend hours sifting through youtube videos in the hopes of finding some extra bit I haven't seen. Curse you Izzard!!!

lavitadajessica said...

I love this post! I love the Holy Ghost bit... maybe your son will take off where Eddie stopped. :)